Vaga para UN Coordination Assistant no Escritório do Coordenador Residentes das Nações Unidas, aberta até 07/05/2017:
◘ Required Skills and Experience
• University degree in international relations, administration, social sciences, development studies or related areas.
• At least four years of relevant administrative and programme experience at national or international level.
• At least four years of relevant experience on financial reporting and budget management procedures.
• Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Package, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Previous working experience with a UN agency or other international organization.
• Experience with ERP system, mainly Atlas (PeopleSoft).
• Proven working experience with themes related to the UN mandate, mainly in human rights issues, promotion of gender equality, combat of racism, youth and/or sustainable development goals.
• Experience in coordination in the UN System would be an advantage.
• Fluency in Portuguese and English.
• Knowledge of other UN languages will be considered an asset.